Thursday, January 17, 2013

Rotten Punany



Rotten Punany




My femininity has betrayed me.
My most scared spot has lost my trust. My vagina has failed me as a woman.

You were the only thing I trusted on my body.
My mind couldn’t make up its own mind.
My heart would lie to me, skipping
A beat every time he was near.
But you, you never guided me in the wrong way until
That day.

It wasn’t how I envisioned my first time.
He held me down and I knew what he wanted.
I didn’t want him touching you.
You were so sacred to me and
I was so happy to have held on to you for this long.

He grabbed you and you responded.
I wasn’t prepared for it.
I didn’t know what to do.
I cried harder I couldn’t stop shaking
But you still didn’t stop.
You got getter
And he thought I wanted it.

All because you turned him on.
It’s your fault
And I will always hate you for it.

He hurt me so bad you don’t even
Care.
You sat there and did not while he
Used you.

I can’t trust you anymore
I hate the way you look
I hate the way you feel
Your smell repulses me
You reek of putrid meat.

I just wish you would go away
And never come back.
Someone else can have you now.
You’re too used for me to touch
Again.

©Golden Rays

No comments:

Post a Comment